All opinions posted. None too pathetic or contrived. Everyone gets their say.

"...even the wicked get worse than they deserve." - Willa Cather, One of Ours

Monday, April 12, 2004

Back to Normal

Iraq & Iraqi`s (Iraqi fm Baghdad)

Today I can say that Baghdad is back to its normal situation, and to usual crowded streets...

I just met with one of our employees in a site in Abo Ghreeb, which is a small town in between Baghdad and Faluja and he told me that the situation there is calm too and told me many stories about the terrorists and thieves there, straightly reminded me with the stories that our fathers and grandfathers used to tell us about the 1920 revolution happened in Iraq against the British occupation and how the revolution men fought British at that time for nothing but to steal and rob the British camps. It certainly didn’t fit with what was told to us by school history books and I remember that I used to say to my father “you’re either wrong or exaggerating “and he used to answer “you will know the truth by time”...

...Terrorists from all over the world are coming to Iraq to fight Americans, and they are using the simple Iraqi people as battle fuel...
http://iraq-iraqis.blogspot.com/
2004_04_01_iraq-iraqis_archive.html#108176527993437778
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home