All opinions posted. None too pathetic or contrived. Everyone gets their say.

"...even the wicked get worse than they deserve." - Willa Cather, One of Ours

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Calm down...

Iraq at a glance (Iraqi Sunni Dentist)

...my sister shouted “ hey.. come and hear what Muqtada’s supporters did last week..they are monsters.. they were yelling and running on the streets like rabid dogs and when they reached at our college’s door the IP’s closed it immediately, those dogs were shaking the door and throwing stones at the college, they wanted to break and destroy everything .. Oh God.. my colleague and I were very very terrified.. you hear nothing but screams ..
It was a terrible day.. I hate those dogs .. I hate them… all the students hate them”
See how peaceful demonstrations they have !!...

...I don’t care for those who were killed carrying RPG’s and Ak47’s ..etc, but I feel so sad and sorry for those children and women who died, they have nothing to do with what those insurgents commit.. right?
Actually, such operations turn over the sentiment against the coalition.
I hope the truce will last for a long time.. it’s better to solve problems using discussions and joining opinions instead of military solutions, the peace is very important now.
http://iraqataglance.blogspot.com/archives/
2004_04_01_iraqataglance_archive.html#108197555770406107
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home