All opinions posted. None too pathetic or contrived. Everyone gets their say.

"...even the wicked get worse than they deserve." - Willa Cather, One of Ours

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Anti-War Idiots Slip Deeper Into Depravity

Americas Dumbest Soldiers (loathsome creeps)

via Blackfive & Lt. Smash


Anti-war activists have once again sunk to a level of depravity that I didn't think possible. This web site has been put up by some soulless creeps in the Anti-War movement, called "America's Dumbest Soldiers". It shows photos of soldiers who have been killed in Iraq and describes how they died, and then allows you to grade them from 1-5 on the relative stupidity of their deaths.

Good God, have they no shame! To sink to such depths of cruelty as to mock our honorable dead. As a liberal veteran I often have to put up with a great deal of idiocy from my friends on the left. But the whole Indymedia/Democratic Underground crowd has allowed their hatred of Bush to drive them insane!

Am I mistaken? Have liberals really come to this, an unreserved hatred for those brave and honorable Americans who have given that "last full measure of devotion"? If this is American liberalism, then I no longer wish to be a liberal. Could I really bear to vote for the same candidate that these cretins are going to vote for?

I think Bush is a fool. But how can I associate myself with these people?

I am disgusted and ashamed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home