All opinions posted. None too pathetic or contrived. Everyone gets their say.

"...even the wicked get worse than they deserve." - Willa Cather, One of Ours

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Starting to repeat myself



I hate original thought.

My blogging has slowed down recently as I am constantly repeating the same arguments about the same type of news stories. It is a it frustrating.

For example I could go into the stories involving the latest attacks in Iraq, and how they are in fact a sign of weakness by Al-Qaeda and the Baathists, but I have already covered this point several times already.

Two things are true: we are winning in Iraq, and this guerilla war will go on for at least another 5-8 years.

Any war looks like a nightmare on TV because all wars are a nightmare, even the wars you win.

I will try again later today.

Thank you for your patience.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home